Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


   
I have finally returned to the world of blogging; I didn't fully realize how time-consuming it really is. Today is the perfect day to catch up, though, because it is my last day of break and also Easter, meaning I have pictures. I'm still figuring out the whole technical aspect to blogging, like sizing pictures (I like them large!) and making everything look good. So hopefully once I get a hang of all that, this blog will look somewhat "put together." Easter today was wonderful, my parents and I went to my Dad's parents' house. Cousins, delicious food, and laughs. I am blessed, and Jesus is Risen.

2 comments:

  1. So I've never commented on a blog page like this before and I'm not sure if it's going to work...but it's worth a try! I saw your post on fb and decided to read this and it's really cool! You're so creative and I think you are an artsey person (you said you wished you were more artsey down there somewhere.. lol) Anyways I think this is super cool and just wanted to say hello! I feel like I am being nosey but I really like reading these lol keep writing! :) p.s. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley! You are too cute. You can be as nosey as you want; my free time in life is most often spent being nosey. ;) Thank you so much for your comment! Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete