Monday, April 5, 2010

April showers DO bring May flowers!

Here is an amazing artist I found via Etsy. Her profile is here. I saw the oil painting [so rich in texture and color, I might add] of flowers and thought...oh this is perfect. The sun has reappeared today from the rain and gloom of yesterday. Enjoy.


Meanwhile, I am getting packed, enjoying a banana as I type, and preparing to head back to school. Spring break has been ideal, but it is time to get back to work. [Not before a little reunion with my love though, and his grandmother's cooking for that matter.] 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyssa,

    Thanks for such a lovely comment on the blog. It's so nice to hear from people that read it. (I'm still surprised people do!) Hope you've had a great Easter, and have fun going back to school this week. Anna x

    PS. I love the colours in that second picture. Those blues are amazing.

    ReplyDelete