Tuesday, November 23, 2010


Lord, draw near to me once more. Be my sight and my song, be my only reason for breath. It is You that I care for, and it is You who holds my heart; nothing else and no one else. You are truth and it is You whose promises never fail. Keep your faithfulness and love near so that I may replicate it to others, and prepare this heart for whatever You have planned. I choose You, Savior.



Ps. I am still a double-major. Long story short, my love of music outweighs my fear of a daunting class schedule, and the Lord especially made that clear during choir tour this last weekend. :)




Happy Thanksgiving Break!

2 comments:

  1. sighs. I can relate to that prayer. "Keep your faithfulness and love near so that I may replicate it to others, and prepare this heart for whatever You have planned."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for sticking it out :) It'll pay off in the future

    ReplyDelete