Saturday, July 3, 2010

7.03.10

Stationary is too much fun. My friend Alissa and I have been writing letters over summer and it has been so exciting to a) actually get something in the mail for once, and b), be able to write on cute notecards like these. Although my cards aren't half as creative as these ones...anyways! I especially liked the first one because today is my eight-months with my lovely boyfriend, and if I could write him, this is the card I would send. You can never get tired of seeing that precious word.

Mom and Dad are gone to enjoy an early anniversary/Fourth of July weekend in Capitola, so the house is all mine for a couple days. Today I had a nice swim in my backyard, and tomorrow I'm already looking forward to baking a delicious banana-creme pie. It has been tempting me all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment